London’s Candy Store are turning one and their celebrating in style with an action packed party with DJ’s, food and plenty of drinks. They also have New York (Queens) rapper Action ‘Bronson hosting a cook-out. New Era and various other brands will be providing goodie-bags on the night. There will also be an open after party hosted by Vinyl London.
After a successful launch in the fun heart of Shoreditch, Nolights London are back with the same vibe, but with more fun on August 29th.
London’s coldest vibe returns for monthly blackout at The Shoreditch Butchery in the heart of Shoreditch.
DJ’s on the night….
Advance £5 tickets: http://
The Shoreditch Butchery
32-37 Cowper Street
London’s crazy, popular party night set new standards when they took over Ministry of Sound to celebrate their one year anniversary and are once again returning to the world renowned super-club to throw London’s largest Bank Holiday Carnival after-party.
Expect Trap, Hip-Hop, RnB, Dubstep and anything else that makes you want to go wild for the night.
SPECIAL GUEST TBA
CJ BEATZ // ACE // TWIN B // PIONEER
SARAH HARRISON // SHORTY BLESS
SEF KOMBO // CHUCKIE // CABLE // SLICK
Mitch and Suave Top 5 Posts
- Stalley At Jazz Cafe 23rd August | Events August 12, 2013
- Nicki Minaj Slips A Nip On Good Morning America! August 5, 2011
- Supreme x The North Face | F/W '11 Leopard Print Down Jacket November 21, 2011
- Air Jordan 3 (III) – Black / Cement March 27, 2011
- Rita Ora Nude In GQ Magazine | More Photos July 6, 2013
- Drake – Nothing Was The Same (Album Cover) August 23, 2013
- Jhene Aiko – Comfort Inn Ending Pt 2 | New Music August 22, 2013
- Candy Store’s First Birthday with Action Bronson | Events August 22, 2013
- Charlamagne & Friends Ep. 1 August 21, 2013
- Omarion – Know You Better (ft. Fabolous & Pusha T) | New Music August 20, 2013
Mixtape Of The Moment